Välkommen❣️ Din Myndighetslots på nätet.


Citizen service bureau - Single point of contact

Welcome to Woxia Europe

Woxia Europe offers a unique concept of services in the administration field. 

A combination of help services that are designed to help you with contacts with public authorities, via your telephone and internet. We guide you through the authority administration field and healthcare system. You will have your personal citizen service guide who will guide you, your doctor and family through the questions that you have regarding all kind of authority matter. 

A citizen service guide is a single point of contact who provides administrative services. This means that we help and protect the rights of individuals in relation to authority. We assist you with the help you need through the different parts of the process, make a survey of the situation and develop an action plan.


A single point of contact

Goverment administration - Now you can have a single point of contact in all authority matters.

Woxzia Europe

Woxia Europe offers a unique combination of help services that are designed to help you with contacts with public authorities, via your telephone and internet. The concept is simple, one way in, and help with all matters concerning public authorities. One number for everyone, and a personal contact with someone called a citizen service guide (Sv. Myndighetslots), who, basically speaking, will be your guide or pilot in matters dealing with authorities.


Your citizen service guide

Our citizen service guide you through the government system and provide you with information and services on how to effectively deal with various authority issues. Authorities include government administration, information about their handling of cases and matters between authorities and citizens. To the authorities count even local governments.

A citizen service guide provides administrative services. This means that we help and protect the rights of individuals in relation to authority. We assist you with the help you need through the different parts of the process, make a survey of the situation and develop an action plan.

Youré citizen service guide

  • Has the task of guiding you through the bureaucracy and red tape of public authorities.
  • Can give you information about which handling official deals with what, so You don’t have to get sent around.
  • Can inform you of your rights and help you with alternative solutions to your question.
  • Can advise you about other specialists on your case.
  • Can advise you about other specialists on your case.


Woxzia legal aid

Legal aid is not approved for goverment administration. Therefore Woxzia has developed a special legal aid specialized for administration in authority matters.

It is possible that you will be granted Woxzia legal aid for administration an legal aid for appeal.

Ask your citizen service guide for more information.



Hire your citizen service guide
No matter where you are, you always have the same phone number to your citizen service guide. You can call the open reception, or schedule a time that suits you. Scheduling times is done by contacting the exchange. See “Contact us” for further information.
How does it work?
You get to talk to a citizen service guide, who will help you in finding the best way to handle your matter. If we find that we can assist you further you will get a confirmation and a summary of the conversation sent to you as an email or by regular mail. In the letter you will also get a contract that you have to approve before we can start working on your business. You send your approval to us by email or regular mail within a week. When we receive your confirmation, we can start working with your question.

If you should choose not to hire your citizen service guide you can, without any fee, just ignore the letter sent to you. You are of course always welcome to get back to us, if you have questions or when you find the need for it.

We hope you will understand for the importance of this procedure, as it is for your safety.

Government administration

  • Youré citizen service guide 
    Has the task of guiding you through the bureaucracy and red tape of public authorities.
  • Information concerning contacts with authorities.
  • Service with matters concerning authorities
  • Registration and application.
  • Actionplan
    With our subscription you will get information and service about all your questions during a period of one year.
  • Appeal


About us

Woxzia Europe is a law firm specialised in goverment administration. Woxzia is a NGO, non goverment organisation, a private company, which was founded in 2009 by Daniel Holm and his family, together with experienced specialists within such fields as law, medicine and pedagogy. Both the founders and the company staff have extensive experience of administrative services and public authorities. The staff are called citizen service guide (Sv. Myndighetslots) and they are usually trained social workers, experts with a degree in law, educationalists with degrees in behavioural science, or they have gained their competence by working as handling officials at some public authority.
The company’s work is based on the need for people to have an efficient administrative service to help with their contacts with authorites, over the phone or on the Internet. In Sweden there are about 400 local, regional and national authorities. By law the authorities have to assist with information, service and guidance concerning their field of responsibility. Woxzia aids the authorities with realizing these information and service duties by acting as a bridge between the citizen and the authorities, but also between the different administrations within the authorities. The largest service is the phone service called Woxzia – a number you can call for help and speak directly to a member of citizen service guide.

Our business is based on our clients’ needs for readily available and effective help in their dealings with authorities, and that this need is of the greatest importance. Our whole team is ready to meet your requirements. As a result a large proportion of our clients are already returning customers, and they also recommend us to others. Woxzia helps private persons as well as companies, organizations, associations and the authorities themselves with information about the authorities. Our clients live both in Sweden and in other countries within the EU.

Those working as a citizen service guide are of course sworn to professional secrecy and are not allowed to forward any information about a client to any private person, company or authority without the consent of that person. We welcome the opportunity to gain your trust and give you the best service any authority would be able to provide.

We invite you to contact Your personal citizen service guide.


Legal aid: guaranteeing access to justice.

If you do not have sufficient financial resources to meet the costs of a court case you can apply for legal aid.

Imagine a situation in which you are in dispute with a company, a professional person, your employer, a member of your family or somebody else in your own country or abroad. If you are unable to resolve the dispute amicably you may take the case to court, or you may be required to defend yourself if the other party takes the initiative of bringing a case against you.
Your first move may be to talk to a lawyer who will explain your rights and tell you whether or not it is worth going to court.

Legal aid systems exist in all EU Member States.

They differ from one another in terms of the nature and scope of the aid available and the conditions for entitlement, but the aim of all systems is the same: to ensure effective access to justice for all.
Under certain conditions these national systems provide:

  • Exemption from or assistance with all or part of the court costs.
  • The assistance of a lawyer who will provide pre-litigation advice and will represent you in court, if necessary, either free or for a modest fee.
  • Your financial resources.
  • The type of cases for which legal aid can be granted.
  • Conditions relating to the substance of the dispute..


Legal aid in Sweden

About legal aid in Sweden

1. What are the costs of a trial and who should normally pay them?

The court proceedings themselves are free of charge in Sweden with the exception of an application fee, which is currently SEK 450 (approximately € 47).
If you qualify for legal aid, the state pays the application fee.

2. What is legal aid?

In civil cases there are two kinds of legal aid:
legal advice and
legal aid.
Both are governed by the Legal Aid Act (1996:1619).

3. Can I benefit from legal aid?

Legal advice
Everybody – natural persons, associations, companies etc. – can get legal advice in all legal matters.

Legal advice can be provided by a lawyer or junior barrister at a lawyer’s office. Up to two hours’ legal advice can be provided and it may be split into several sessions. There is a charge for legal advice, currently SEK 1 162 (approximately € 120). If the person obtaining the advice has insufficient financial resources this charge can be reduced by half. If the person obtaining the advice is a child, he or she does not usually need to pay any fee. If the fee is reduced, the lawyer will receive the balance from the state.

Legal aid

Legal aid is only available to natural persons, i.e. companies, associations, etc., are not eligible. Estates of deceased persons, however, do qualify for legal aid in certain circumstances. Nationals of all EU Member States have the same rights to legal aid as Swedish citizens.

Legal aid can be granted in most legal matters (see question 4 below).


To qualify for legal aid you must meet certain conditions:

You must have received at least an hour’s legal advice.
Your income must not exceed a financial threshold, currently set at SEK 260 000 (approximately € 27 375). When the applicant’s income is estimated, his/her economic situation as a whole is taken into account, for example, any child maintenance expenses, property or debts.
You must need the help of a lawyer over and above the legal advice provided and it must not be possible to meet this need in any other way.
Depending on the nature and significance of the case, the value of the object in dispute and the overall circumstances, it may also be considered reasonable for the state to contribute to the costs.
If you have – or should have had – legal protection insurance this will be used first.

4. Can legal aid be obtained for all disputes?

Legal Advice
As stated under 3 above, legal advice is available in all legal matters.
You can, for example, obtain information and advice about:

rules on marriage and other forms of cohabitation
rules on divorce
maintenance payments
wills and inheritance
purchases and contracts

Legal Aid
As mentioned under 3 above, legal aid can be granted in most legal matters but there are some exceptions. It cannot, for example, be granted in matters where a Public Defence Counsel or a Public Counsel may be appointed. If you have been the victim of a crime in some cases a ”counsel for injured parties” may be appointed (see the Counsel for Injured Parties Act 1988:609). Legal representation of this kind is completely free of charge. One of the tasks of the counsel for injured parties is to help you to bring a civil action in connection with the crime, e.g. a claim for damages. If a counsel for injured parties has been appointed for you, you cannot also be granted legal aid.

In some cases there have to be special grounds for legal aid to be granted – for example, proceedings taking place abroad or cases where the value of the claim is clearly not going to exceed SEK 18 950 (approximately € 1195).

5. Is there a specific procedure for emergencies?

There is no specific procedure for situations which require the immediate processing of an application for legal aid. However, general procedural principles require that a case or matter should be handled as quickly as possible.

6. Where can I obtain an application form for legal aid?

The National Courts Administration has prepared a simple application form with instructions on how to fill it in. Copies of the form can be obtained either from the Legal Aid Authority or from the Courts. You can also ask the National Courts Administration

7. Which documents should I attach to my request for legal aid?

As stated in 6 above, various bodies including the National Courts Administration can provide you with a simple application form which includes instructions on how to fill it in. For further information, please contact the National Courts Administration.
Among other things, a legal aid application should include information about the judicial matter to which the application refers, whether the proceedings might be held abroad, whether you have had legal advice on the case, whether you have, or have had, legal protection insurance which covers the matter, and information on your financial and other circumstances. This information should be entered on a form which is available from the National Courts Administration.

No other forms need to be attached. It might be advisable, however, to attach any documents you might have to support the information you have given.

8. Where should I register my request for legal aid?

Requests for legal aid should be sent to the court or authority responsible for examining your application.
If the case or matters of relevance to the judicial proceedings are to be heard in court, it is the court which must examine your request for legal aid. Otherwise it is the Legal Aid Authority which decides whether legal aid will be granted or not.

9. How will I be informed of whether or not I am eligible for legal aid?

The Legal Aid Authority or the court which examines your request for legal aid will inform you in writing about the decision taken by the Authority or the court respectively.

10. If I qualify for legal aid, what should I do?

If you are granted legal aid a legal aid counsel will be appointed at the same time. You should therefore contact him or her for further information.

11. If I qualify for legal aid, who will choose my lawyer?

A lawyer or junior barrister or any other suitable person can be appointed your legal aid counsel. If you have proposed a suitable person yourself, he or she can be appointed if it will not significantly increase the costs of the case or if there is no other particular reason for not doing so.

12. If I qualify for legal aid, will this cover all the costs of my trial?

Once legal aid has been granted the state pays the following costs:
Legal aid counsel’s fees up to a maximum of 100 hours, unless the court decides otherwise.
Reasonable costs for submitting evidence in a general court, the Labour Court and the Commercial Court.
Costs of an investigation which is reasonably required to safeguard your rights, up to a maximum of SEK 10 000 (approximately € 1 053).
The cost of mediation in accordance with Section 17 of Chapter 42 of the Code of Judicial Procedure.
Application and handling charges and the cost of enforcement.
Any expenditure which is not covered by legal aid is your responsibility, therefore. However, it is possible to obtain compensation for these expenses from the opposing party if you win the case.
If you are granted legal aid you will have to contribute to the costs via a legal aid charge. This charge is made up of a percentage of the cost of your legal aid counsel. The system of charges is made up of six levels, depending on your income; these are expressed in fixed income brackets. The percentages for the various brackets range from 2% to 40%. The income bracket in which you are placed, and therefore what percentage you must pay, is decided on the basis of your financial situation. Your annual income, maintenance liabilities and assets are used to calculate your economic basis. You have to pay the legal aid charge continuously to your legal aid counsel as the costs are incurred.

13. If I qualify for partial legal aid, who will pay the other costs?

If you are granted legal aid you have access to all the benefits of the Swedish legal aid system (see 12 above). It is therefore not possible to receive legal aid for one particular part only.
On the other hand, it is possible, in addition to the legal aid system, to obtain financial assistance for certain expenditure in connection with a legal action, specifically travel expenses to get to the court and expenses for a witness summoned to appear in court. Thus, if you are a party to a case or legal matter and have been summoned to appear before the court, you can have your travel and subsistence expenses paid by the state if they are considered to be reasonable (Chapter 11, Section 6 of the Code of Judicial Procedure). The state may also, if it is reasonable having regard to your financial circumstances, pay compensation to a witness for necessary costs for travel and subsistence and for loss of time (Chapter 36, Section 24 of the Code of Judicial Procedure). Compensation for travel and subsistence expenses in connection with an appearance in court is not available for legal persons.

14. If I qualify for legal aid, will it cover any review I might make following the trial?


15. If I qualify for legal aid, can it be withdrawn before the end of the trial (or even after the trial)?

When the legal proceedings are considered closed, you will of course stop receiving legal aid. As a rule, legal aid must also stop if your legal aid counsel has worked 100 hours. However, the court can decide that the legal aid must continue.
In certain cases, legal aid can also come to an end prematurely – for example, if you do not pay your legal aid charge or if you have provided incorrect information and the legal aid would not have been granted if the correct information had been given. Another reason why your legal aid might end early is if your legal aid counsel has worked 100 hours and a court has not decided that the legal aid should continue.

16. If I do not qualify for legal aid, can I appeal against this decision?

Both you and the National Courts Administration can appeal against a decision not to grant legal aid. If the decision was taken by a court it can be appealed against in the same way as any other decision. When the court notifies you of its decision in writing it also tells you how you can appeal. If it is the Legal Aid Authority which took the decision any appeal must be lodged with the Legal Aid Board.

Citizen service bureau

Your citizen service guide is a single point of contact in authority matters. We are specialized in government administration. Vi provide free management service. In addition to free service we also offer you legal aid and help with individual coordination and administration to various authorities.


Contact your citizen service guide for registration via telephone, e-mail.

Legal assessment

Your citizen service guide will make a legal assessment and 

get back to you in two weeks.

Suggestion of action/Action plan

Your citizen service guide will get back to you with suggest action.Then you can choose if you want assistance with implementing the plan. 


Contact your citizen service guide 
email: myndighetslots@woxzia.com
phone: +46 (0)8 580 80 110
Adress: Box 134, Sky City
s-190 46 Stockholm-Arlanda

We will get back to you in two working days.